Friday 16 September 2016

Green Peaz

Healthy Living. 


So I discovered something new today and decided to share.  its pretty much advisable to stay as much health as possible especially in this era where people tend to go more for canned foods and vegetables,  fresh healthy foods are seen as stressful and can be done away with. 


Well, I'm of the firm opinion that more keen attention should be given to consuming than chemically preserved foods which practically exposes our body system to a lot of ill health. 





This above image is dried green peaz which can be bought from the open markets or malls or you can In the alternative buy a fresh one and sun dry them yourself.

Now,  don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you can't have canned vegetables every once in a while.  I'm only sending a reminder that you should try making fresh meals a habit more often because it is much healthier. 
To use it,  all you need do is to soak it for 5 to 10 minutes and the effect will be just same as fresh one. 



Try it out and thank me later. 

This is the after image 

Thanks for visiting my page and do revisit. 

Do follow us on :
Instagram : @vivianscuisine
Fbpage : vivianscuisine
Twitter : @vivianscuisine
BBM Channel : vivianscuisine

2 comments:

  1. I tried soaking it with hit water but it was still strong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How long did you soak it? Some are dried too hard that you will need to soak them for close to 30minutes. Usually, I don't buy the very excessively dried ones.
      Simply try soaking for a bit longer.

      Delete