Monday 4 December 2017

Birthday Girl

A Very Happy Birthday To Me. 1st December Baby.

Let me introduce myself.

1. I am Vivian Uche, proudly ibo girl from South East. Single for now,  lol.
2. Iam a practicing Lawyer working with Mike Ozekhome's Chambers.
3. I am a food blogger, food photographer and food business owner.  Please don't ask me how I combine my profession with my passion cos I can't even explain it myself.  Guess that's the amazing thing with discovering your passion,  you just get around it stress free.
3. I am  resident in Abuja, Nigeria.
4. I can die for
food, its about the only thing iam passionate about aside law practice. I eat anything food,  but my  favourite food is Semolina and  Oha soup.
5. I have traveled to 32 states in Nigeria and have tasted all the peculiar dishes associated with those states.
6. My greatest fear is NOTHING. Because I am a firm believer that  everything that happens is best for the moment.
7. I am most grateful for the gift of LIFE cos it's about the only thing that gives me hope for greater days ahead.
8. I am surrounded by 5 most wonderful siblings on earth.  Still thinking about what I can't do for them.
9. My favourite colours are red,  white and black.
10. The longest I've slept in a long while is 5 hours out of 24 hours.  Irrespective of whenever I retire to bed.
Guess that's the much that sums me up.
I realise that non of you could participate in my last giveaway cos non of you truely know me.  Well,  now you know me.
Don't worry,  next giveaway will be more friendly. Common! Iam sure you can forgive me,  it's my birthday remember. #smile
CONGRATULATIONS to those of you that share same birthday date with me that I have decided to give out the goody bags to.

Please send me DM to receive your goody bag, if you received my DM.

Happy birthday to me,  myself and I and to @_zoe_cooks baby, @oluoma_vee @tesy4u  and many others out there.
QUOTE: Never alow anyone talk you out of your dream,  though it may tarry,  wait for it,  it shall surely come to reality when the time is due.
Love you all and thank you for 1st loving me.
#vivianscuisine#birthdaygirl#gratitude#1stdecember##grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment